Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Free Stuffs Reloaded Pt.1

Hello Friends;
I started this month by telling you how you can start earning some income gradually with free stuffs like blogger.com. Well I have some videos to prove this point to you and also spur you to start something good for yourselves. Watch this video ====>


Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

Below is my earning for 30days =====>>>>> meaning I earned £15 today; when you add it up, it = £45 and this is for just two weeks.

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.


Free stuffs really works on the net; like I said, I have 25 of these mini-blogs and 12 of them are earning this amount for me each and some of them even more. Like I said, use the free resources you have very well, no matter how little they are; they really matter.

I don't believe in the rumour going around on the internet: that Google will close blogger any time they want. The truth being told that most of these guys peddling this rumours have more than 1000 free blogger site running for them with 100% maintainance.

Well the secret I will let you know in the next edition!

Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment